RECOGNITION & AWARDS
At MGM Resorts, we are proud to receive recognition from leading councils, societies and agencies. Our awards and certifications demonstrate our commitment to the environment and our future generations, and the sustainable advancement of our buildings and our business operations.
INSPIRING OUR WORLD
2013 Company CSR Awards/Rankings
- PR News CSR Award for Overall Leader in CSR Practices
- Conde Nast Traveler World Savers Finalist
- Sister Cities International - 2013 Global Corporate Leadership Award
- Hispanic Network Magazine - Top Diversity Employer
- Ranked No. 40 out of 100 in Universum's Ideal Employer Rankings
- Ranked No. 86 out of 100 in Universum's Top Companies for MBA Students
- CR Magazine- Responsible CEO of the Year - Jim Murren
- American Gaming Association's Communications Award - Best Communications Campaign - Inspiring Our World
- CityCenter is the largest LEED Gold certified new construction development in the world.
- 15 MGM Resort Properties have received Green Key certification with four properties holding the prestigious “5 Keys”.
- Five MGM Resort Properties (Bellagio, ARIA, VDARA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay) have received Green Key Meetings 5-Key certification.
- 15 resorts ranked in TripAdvisor's GreenLeaders program; 3 with Platinum status
- 2014 Alliance to Save Energy "Galaxy Star" Award
- 2014 Lighting Energy Efficiency In Parking (LEEP) Awards - Highest Absolute Annual Savings and Largest Percentage of Facilities Upgraded
- 2014 Newsweek Magazine's Green Rankings - 82 of 100 most environmentally-responsible companies in the United States
- 2013 Las Vegas Business Press "Best Green Practices: Campaign"
- 2011 Business Leadership Recycling Award
- 2011 LEED Advocacy Award
- 2011 Best Sustainable Design - Crystals
- 2011 Gold Achievement WasteWise
- 2011 Gulf Guardian Award
- 2010 Earth-Minded Award
- 2010 Best Green Owner
- 2010 “Friend of Glass” Recycling Award
- 2009 Forest Stewardship Council Award
- 2006 SNWA Water Hero Award
2013 CDCA Award List
- Ranked No. 1 - DiversityInc's "Top 10 Regional Companies"
- Ranked No. 8 - DiversityInc's "Top 10 Companies for Latinos"
- Top 25 U.S. Diversity Council Groups - Bellagio - Association of Diversity Councils
- Hispanic Business - A 2013 Best Company for Diversity
- Women's Business Enterprise Council - West - Corporation of the Year
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality- Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity & Inclusion - UPTOWN Professional
- 2014 Diversity Leader - Communications Award - PROFILES in Diversity Journal
2012 CDCA Award List
- 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity – DiversityInc Magazine
- 40 Best Companies for Diversity – Black Enterprise Magazine
- Top 10 Companies for Latinos – DiversityInc Magazine
- Best Companies for Latina Employees – Latina Style Magazine
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality – Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- 2012 Best Companies for Diversity – HispanicBusiness Media
- Americanism Award – Jim Murren – Anti-Defamation League
- Corporation of the Year Finalist – Las Vegas Urban Chamber of Commerce
- Top 25 U.S. Diversity Council Groups – Bellagio & MGM Grand – Association of Diversity Councils
- Top 50 Employers List – Equal Opportunity Magazine
- Gaming Voice Award Finalist – American Gaming Association
- Las Vegas Pride Parade – Best Overall Float and Best Overall Entry